• Monday 4th Sept 2023: ACCESS-OM3 development planning day / MOM6 hackathon
• 9am Thursday 7th Sept – 4pm Friday 8th Sept 2023: COSIMA workshop
Beautiful Canberra! (Crawford Building, ANU, on Ngunnawal and Ngambri country.)
The workshop will feature our usual mix of social activities, talks and discussions, covering physical oceanography, sea ice, biogeochemistry, waves, model development and technical advances. Our workshops are not restricted to ACCESS-OM2 users – we welcome contributions from all who consider themselves part of the COSIMA community.
The workshop program is available here.
What to expect
Reports and slides from previous COSIMA workshops are available here.
Participants rated the 2022 workshop 93.3% totally awesome. Need we say more?
Registration closed on 16th July.
Please click “Watch” on these pages to get updates:
• COSIMA VII Workshop for information specific to this workshop
• COSIMA announce for general COSIMA announcements (this replaces our old COSIMA email list)
Adele Morrison, Andrew Kiss, Hannah Dawson, Fabio Boeria Dias, Ed Doddridge
The 2023 COSIMA workshop coincides with workshops and events for other ACCESS-NRI working groups running over the same days (4th and 7th-8th September) at the same venue:
– Monday 4th September: ACCESS-NRI training sessions
– Tuesday 5th – Wednesday 6th September: ACCESS Community Workshop
There will be separate registration for these events, via ACCESS-NRI. We encourage all COSIMA folk to attend for the full week and participate in the above events as well as the COSIMA Workshop.
You may also be interested in the Integrated Earth symposium, Tuesday 12 – Wednesday 13 September the following week, also at ANU.